Toboganxote (coming soon)
Have a fantastic time at the only 5-in-1 waterslide in the world!
Included in your admission
The most recent attraction of Xplor will surprise you! Toboganxote is the only 5-in-1 slide in the world and where you can continue with an extraordinary adventure in the most visited zip-line park around th globe.
The tour begins at a 135 ft (41 m) height to live a journey aboard a raft for four people and go down four different types of descents, starting with the sphere and moving as if you were a pendulum to then reach the half-wave and rise with the inertia to the highest point and continue towards the tube that leads to the whirlpool. Immediately, you will leave at full speed towards the 72-ft (22 m) vortex, the largest in Latin America, to follow the zigzag route towards the final part.
Toboganxote flows into a spectacular pool with waves up to 2 ft (60 cm) high where you can stay as long as you want once you get off the raft. The journey on board the raft lasts approximately one minute and 15 seconds and each one has a diameter of two meters and weighs around 33 lbs (15 kg).
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Ages: 5 years of age or older (minimum height 4 ft or 1.2 m).
About the activity
- The minimum height to participate is 4 ft (1.2 m).
- The use of a helmet is mandatory. Life jacket is optional.
- Each raft is for 4 people. The maximum weight per visitor is 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Activity not recommended for people with recent surgeries, back problems, high-blood pressure, a heart condition, asthma, fear to heights, or pregnant women. Also, people that had drank alcohol or took any drug, cannot enter.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to carry mobile phones, cameras, selfie sticks, or any other object. Only cameras that can be attached to the helmet can be used.
- This activity is subject to weather conditions.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.