Gaze at the Caribbean from 31 ft tall
Included in your admission
Enjoy the best view of the Riviera Maya from atop the Scenic Lighthouse at Xel-Há! You can climb 131 ft (40 m) tall to have a spectacular 360° view of the park, the surrounding jungle, and the Caribbean Sea. At the viewpoint, you will find four selfie points to capture one of the great memories of your vacation in the Mexican Caribbean and your day at Xel-Há.
After admiring the view, descend in one of the four waterslides from 98 ft (30 m) tall to go full speed and plunge into a natural pool. Get on as many times as you want and enjoy the most recent attraction of the Xel-Há park in the Riviera Maya.
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Ages: for the whole family (guests must be at least 3.5 ft (1.05 m) tall.
- Waterslides are individual.
- Minimum height required to descend: 3.5 ft (1.05 m).
- Maximum weight allowed: 275 lbs (125 kg).
- For your own safety, it’s important to know how to swim.
- Children should always be accompanied by an adult.
- The activity could be suspended due to weather conditions.
- Refrain from using the slide if you are pregnant, have had some recent surgery, are under the influence of toxic substances or alcohol, if you have epilepsy, if you have heart problems, asthma, hypertension, claustrophobia, vertigo or fear of heights.
- For the safety of all of our visitors, in case you do not wish to use the slide and just go up to the enjoy the view, you should wear shoes and only bring your locker key.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.