Xel-Há + Xplor Package
Swim in a natural wonder and live a zip-line adventure
- • Enjoy an all-inclusive park featuring unlimited snorkeling.
- • Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a waterslide.
- • The river that flows in the Xel-Há inlet, a natural wonder.
- • Use of snorkel mask with integrated tube, life jackets and inflatable tubes included with your admission.
- • World of Children for kids up to 11 years of age.
- • An astounding 5-in-1 waterslide that ends in a wave pool (coming soon).
- • The most visited zip-line park in the world.
- • Underground expedition, and swim and paddle a raft by rivers below the surface.
- • Drive an amphibious vehicle by caves and jungle paths.
- • Tasty and wide buffet restaurant with non-alcoholic beverages included.
Available: Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Xplor from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. At Xel-Há, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Add round-trip transportation at the moment of purchase.
- Two circuits with seven zip-lines each (2.4 mi total distance), which include the tallest in Riviera Maya.
- Amphibious vehicle to drive through the jungle and flooded caves.
- Underground Expedition. 800 yards of a fun cavernous adventure.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along an underground river.
- Stalactite River Swim inside ancient caves.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (coming soon)
- Spelunking hike.
- Unlimited snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (oatmeal cookies, fruit, smoothies, and flavored fresh waters).
- Buffet lunch.
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor are recommended for children from 5 years old (must be in the company of an adult at all moment). NOTE: for some activities, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimsuit, a towel, plus a change of clothes. Watershoes are also recommended.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or the photographs of your visit.
- Xel-Há opens from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Xplor Riviera Maya opens Monday to Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Some activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, with recent surgeries, back pain, who weigh more than 300 lbs, or pregnant women. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The minimum recommended age for Xplor is 5 years.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.