Xel-Há + Xplor Fuego Package
Two unparalleled adventures in the same parks’ package!
Xel-Há awaits you for a snorkeling adventure in its beautiful cove and the river that flows into it. This all-inclusive park offers many attractions such as the Scenic Lighthouse for a great view of the Caribbean and the jungle, as well as unlimited food, beverages, and snorkeling.
As the sun sets, Xplor Fuego emerges for a fantastic experience in the jungle and underground, where everything is illuminated with torches. Here, you can immerse yourself in underground rivers, paddle a raft, slide on ziplines under the starlight, and drive an amphibious vehicle through caves and the jungle. Plus, you can recharge with a delicious BBQ ribs buffet and animal protein-free options.
- • Enjoy an all-inclusive park featuring unlimited snorkeling.
- • Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a waterslide.
- • The river that flows in the Xel-Há inlet, a natural wonder.
- • Use of snorkel mask with integrated tube, life jackets and inflatable tubes included with your admission.
- • World of Children for kids up to 11 years of age.
- • The tallest zip-lines in Riviera Maya under the stars.
- • Find an impressive underground world with rivers,caves, and thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- • Caves and jungle paths lit by torches to explore on an amphibious vehicle.
- • A tasty BBQ ribs buffet that will be hard to forget.
Available: Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Xplor Fuego from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to change due to official regulations.
Minimum Age: 5 years for Xplor Fuego.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. At Xel-Há, kids up to 4 years enter for free.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Add round-trip transportation at the moment of purchase.
- A circuit of seven zip-lines, which includes the tallest in the Riviera Maya.
- Driving an amphibious vehicle along a 3-mile (5 km) circuit of jungle and caves.
- Swim in the 383 yard (350 m) stalactite river inside ancient caves.
- Paddling with special hand paddles along a 623-yard (570 m) underground river.
- Hammock Splash.
- Entrance to the Toboganxote (Coming soon.)
- Spelunking hike.
- BBQ buffet with delicious ribs (vegetarian options available).
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, and fresh flavored waters).
- Locker for two.
- Rest areas, dressing rooms and restrooms.
- Other services (ATM, WiFi and gift shops).
- Free parking.
- Activities at Xplor Fuego are recommended for children from 5 years old (must be in the company of an adult at all moment). NOTE: for some activities, it is required a minimum height of 3.6 ft (1.10 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg).
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimsuit, a towel, plus a change of clothes. Watershoes are also recommended.
- If you included transportation, confirm time and place for pickup.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or the photographs of your visit.
- Xel-Há opens from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Xplor Fuego opens Monday to Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Subject to changes due to official regulation.
- The minimum age for Xplor Fuego is 5 years old. Children 5 to 11 years old get a 25% off the adult ticket price. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths.
- If you have a heart condition, fear of heights, a recent surgery, back pain, or get dizzy easily, or a weight over 300 lbs (136 kg), certain park activities are not recommended.
- At Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your protection and make sure you are comfortable with your harness, there is a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 47 in (120 cm) and 25 in (65 cm) for the legs.
- Transportation is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.