Xel-Há + Xichén Deluxe Package
Get in touch with nature and an ancient pre-Columbian civilization
In the Xichén Deluxe Tour, immerse yourself in the majesty of Chichen Itza with a certified guide. Visit the main buildings and explore their secrets. Refresh yourself in a beautiful cenote and savor a delicious buffet with beverages included at La Casona de Valladolid. An unforgettable experience in contact with culture and nature!
- • Enjoy an all-inclusive park featuring unlimited snorkeling.
- • Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views and a waterslide.
- • The river that flows in the Xel-Há inlet, a natural wonder.
- • Use of snorkel mask with integrated tube, life jackets and inflatable tubes included with your admission.
- • World of Children for kids up to 11 years of age.
- • Discover the pre-Hispanic past with a certified guide at the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- • Swim in the refreshing waters of a beautiful cenote.
- • Have a great buffet lunch at La Casona de Valladolid with beverages included.
- • Comfortable transportation from your hotel.
Available: Xel-Há Monday to Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Xichén Deluxe operates Monday to Saturday.
Minimum Age: for the whole family.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price. Kids up to 4 years enter for free.
- Unlimited snorkeling in the inlet with the use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube.
- River floating on inner tubes.
- Scenic Lighthouse with 360° views from a height of 131 ft (40 m) and a fun descent.
- Continental breakfast from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Snacks and lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages.
- World of Adventure: zip-lines, five-meter-high jumps and different rope games.
- Hikes through jungle paths.
- Cenotes and coves.
- The Meliponary and Nursery.
- Special activities for kids at the Children's Playground.
- Rest areas with lounge chairs and hammocks.
- Life jackets, inner tubes and bicycles.
- Restrooms, changing rooms, showers, lockers and a towel.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs and shops).
- Free parking.
- Add round-trip transportation at the moment of purchase.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audioguide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimsuit, and a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- For Xichén Deluxe, wear light clothing, cap or hat, sunglasses, and comfortable walking shoes, plus a towel and swimsuit for the cenote.
- If your Xel-Há admission includes transportation, confirm hour and place for pickup.
- For the Xichén tour, please confirm hour and place for departure.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or purchase the photographs of your visit.
- Xel-Há opens from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. all year long.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under at Xel-Há. At both parks, 25% discount for children from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Children from 0 to 4 years of age enter free. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Departures for the Xichén Deluxe Tour are Monday through Saturday, pickup depends on the location of your hotel.
- Xichén Deluxe takes 12 hours approximately, including transportation time.
- Does not include locker rental at the cenote.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.