Xcaret and Xichén Deluxe Package
Spend incredible moments in Xcaret and the archaeological site of Chichen Itza
In the Xichén Deluxe tour, you will go deep into the archaeological site of Chichén Itzá, its main buildings, and reveal some of its secrets, with an experienced certified guide. During this tour, you will make a stop at a beautiful cenote in the surroundings to refresh yourself with a swim and finally, enjoy a delicious buffet with drinks included at La Casona de Valladolid.
- • Swim by underground rivers.
- • Discover nature at the Coral Reef Aquarium, the Butterfly Pavillion, and the Aviary.
- • Walk by jungle paths.
- • Attend a fantastic presentation, Xcaret México Espectacular.
- • Visit archaeological zones.
- • Live the Mexican culture in its folkloric shows such as the Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flyers, and pre-Hispanic Dances.
- • Walk the Chichén Itzá archaeological site with a certified expert guide.
- • Discover the Santuario Tsukán cenote and swim in it.
- • Visit La Casona de Valladolid to have a tasty buffet lunch with beverages included.
- • Transportation from your hotel.
Available: Xcaret opens all year round from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Xichén Deluxe operates Monday to Saturday.
Minimum Age: for the whole family.
Children: Children from 5 to 11 years get a 25% discount on the adult ticket price.*. Kids up to 4 years enter for free.
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of fins and snorkel mask with integrated tube (requires a refundable deposit of 10 USD)
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- Round-trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Access to the Chichén Itzá archaeological site.
- Tour with certified bilingual guide (1 h 15 min approximately) and free time at Chichén Itzá (1 h approximately).
- Audio guide device with earpiece during the visit to the archaeological site.
- Visit to Santuario Tsukán Cenote for swimming activity (life jacket rental included) and interaction with a native community.
- Reusable bottle of water with bottle holder at the archaeological site.
- Soft drinks, water and beer at the end of the tour in Chichén Itzá.
- Refreshing towel.
- Light gourmet breakfast on board the bus (baguette, fresh juice, muffin and coffee).
- Buffet meal of Yucatan specialties and unlimited beer and non-alcoholic beverages at La Casona de Valladolid restaurant.
- Use comfortable beachwear, swimsuit, and a change of clothes for Xcaret.
- For Xichén Deluxe, wear light clothing, cap or hat, sunglasses, and comfortable walking shoes, plus a towel and swimsuit for the cenote.
- If your Xcaret admission includes transportation, confirm hour and place for pickup.
- For the Xichén tour, please confirm hour and place for departure.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent used in the park must only contain titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or credit card for souvenirs or purchase the photographs of your visit.
- Xcaret opens every day from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under at Xcaret. At both experiences, 25% discount for children from 5 to 11 years old on the adult price. Children from 0 to 4 years of age enter free. An official ID must be presented at the Park’s ticket booths. In case this isn’t possible, the child’s rate will apply to those who measure between 3 and 4.5 ft.
- Departures for the Xichén Deluxe Tour are Monday through Saturday, pickup depends on the location of your hotel.
- Xichén Deluxe takes 12 hours approximately, including transportation time.
- Does not include locker and life jacket rental at the cenote.
- Reservations cancelled more than two days in advance of the original date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled in 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are not refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.