Xcaret Price Guide
How much is the admission tickets to the Xcaret parks?
Find the prices for the different types of Xcaret admissions and its Optional Activies. Also, you will get the prices for the parks and tours by Grupo Xcaret to start planning your upcoming Riviera Maya and Cancun vacation.
How much does the admission to Xcaret cost?
- In the Price Guide, you can find the prices for different tickets to Xcaret, including Xcaret at Night and Xcaret Total. There are also packages that combine two or more parks and tours from Grupo Xcaret with an additional discount. Make the most of your vacation in Cancun and Riviera Maya by visiting incredible places with your family or partner.
Which admission is best, Xcaret or Xcaret Plus?
- It all depends on your plans. Xcaret Plus is the most comprehensive admission to enjoy a full day at the park, as it includes a buffet meal with non-alcoholic beverages during your meals, access to the Plus Area with lockers, restrooms, exclusive dressing rooms, and use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit).
Is it recommended to go to Xplor with children?
- Xplor Park is recommended for children from 5 years old, although some activities may have height restrictions. Children and teenagers love Xplor for its thrilling experiences, whether on a zip-line or aboard an amphibious vehicle. It's also an excellent way to try something new as a family.
Which is the best park in Cancun?
- There are parks for all tastes and ages. Since Cancun and Riviera Maya are connected by the same highway, there are parks in Riviera Maya that you can visit during the day and return to your hotel in the afternoon. From the fun of Xavage in Cancun with its adventurous activities to a Mexican fiesta aboard Trajineras in Xoximilco.
What to do in Cancun during my vacation?
- There are different types of travelers visiting Cancun and Riviera Maya, from those who just want to relax on the beach to those who want to explore various archaeological sites and parks during their stay. There's plenty to do in Cancun during a vacation, such as going on a tour to Chichen Itza, visiting Tulum and its pre-Hispanic past, going on a snorkeling tour, or visiting fabulous parks like Xcaret.
Do the Optional Activities at Xcaret and Xel-Há have a cost?
- The Optional Activities at Xcaret and Xel-Há add extra fun to make your visit even more memorable. They have an additional cost and there are options for children and even thrilling adventures. You can also get the Xcaret Total or Xel-Há Total admission, which includes one Optional Activity of your choice, in addition to your admission and meals.
Do the tours to Xcaret parks include transportation?
- You can add transportation service from your hotel when making a reservation. This way, you can focus on enjoying your visit to the fullest, having a great time, and resting on the way back to your hotel. Tours like Xenotes and Xichén Deluxe already include transportation with your purchase.