- Xcaret + Xel-Há + Xplor
Xcaret + Xel-Há + Xplor
Three Parks, triple the fun!
Discover Mexican culture, traditions and natural richness at Xcaret the eco-archaeological Park, snorkel next to hundreds of tropical fish in Xel-Há, the world's most beautiful natural aquarium, and get a rush of adrenaline while flying over the jungle on the zip-lines at Xplor.
Regular price:$ 33700 USD
Online price*: $ 25275 USD
Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular" performance.
- Exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water activities in the underground rivers.
- One buffet lunch including one beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters and coffee) while consuming food.
- Dressing rooms and showers.
- Breakfast buffet from 9:30 to 11:30 h., and buffet lunch from 11:30 to 6:00 p.m.
- Domestic open bar.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- Water activities in rivers and inlet.
- Lockers, dressing rooms and towel.
- All-terrain amphibious vehicles.
- Hammock Splash.
- Unlimited meals.
- Unlimited fruit flavored drinks.
*Optional Activities not included.
Remember to plan the days that best suit your vacations, with the option of visiting the parks within 7 days of your first visit (1 park per day).
- All the pictures of your experience at a special price! By including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Visit the parks within 7 days of your first visit (1 park per day).
- At Xplor, only adult individuals aged 18+ are allowed to drive the amphibious vehicles. At Zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft. The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non refundable.
- The use of snorkeling equipment requires an ID as guarantee.
- Minimum age required for Xplor is 5 years old.
- At Xplor and Xplor Fuego, to guarantee your safety and to ensure that harnesses are comfortable and fit each of our visitors correctly, a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg). The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 55 in (140 cm) and 30 in (75 cm) around each leg.