ADMISSION + BUFFET + OPTIONAL ACTIVITY
Open every day of the year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m
Delight yourself with an exquisite buffet after swimming in underground rivers and enjoying the more than 50 attractions of Xcaret,. Also, with your Xcaret Total ticket you can choose an Optional Activity: Adrenalina for a high speed ride in the sea; Snuba® Family, a combination of snorkeling and diving; or Sea Trek®, a walk on the seabed.
Spend a fun-filled day during your vacations in the Riviera Maya!
- Access to facilities of the Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms, and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, aguas frescas, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag for your belongings is provided prior to the river activity).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet, and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium, and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men, and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks, and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
Shout, laugh, and get soaked in a fun ride aboard a high-speed boat that will take you through the waves, making 360° turns and plunges into the Caribbean Sea.
- Departures: 11:00 a.m.,11:40 a.m., 12:20 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 2:20 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:40 p.m, 4:20 p.m (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 30 minutes (10 instructions / 20 in water).
- Children minimum age: 9 years or minimum height of 4.5 ft.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Teens aged 16 and 17: their guardian must sign a Responsibility Letter authorizing them to travel alone.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart, ear, or back conditions , asthma, epilepsy, hypertension, or diabetes.
- A Liability Waiver must be signed by all passengers.
- The use of lifejacket is mandatory.
- Bring nothing that may fall overboard or get wet (safeguard your belongings in the locker provided).
- Avoid eating at least an hour before the activity.
- Maximum capacity: 30 people.
Walk on the seafloor breathing like on the surface! Use the Sea Trek® helmet and breathe naturally while admiring the scenery beneath the sea.
- Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. every half hour (subject to weather conditions). Confirm your activity upon arrival at the park to choose your schedule.
- Duration: 40 minutes (15 instructions / 25 under the sea).
- Minimum age required for children: 8 years (important to try on the helmet, it must adjust well to enjoy the activity).
- Maximum depth: 23 ft.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart or ear conditions, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, or diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or serious injury.
Explore the underwater world without being an expert. Snuba® takes advantage of the technology used for diving, with an oxygen tank that floats on the surface, allowing you to move underwater with the freedom of snorkeling. Perfect for the whole family!
- Schedules: 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 1 hour (30 min instructions and equipment placement / 30 min activity).
- Minimum age required: 9 years (all participants must know how to swim).
- Maximum depth: 16 ft.
- All participants must know how to swim.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and people with heart or ear conditions, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions.
- Before booking any Optional Activity, check first age and size recommendations.
- You must confirm your activity and choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- You must bring printed proof of your purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes, and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- If your tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Only sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. Otherwise, at the entrance of the park you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs or to get the photos of your Optional Activity.
- Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under (ID is mandatory)
- Children under 12 years of age and over 4.5 ft tall must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is only included if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows, or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.