Give a touch of flavor to your Xcaret experience
Open daily from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m
Besides the more than 50 attractions included in your Xcaret admission, you can also enjoy a buffet meal at the restaurant of your choice. In addition, you have access to Plus Area exclusive facilities, with lockers, dressing rooms and private restrooms, and the use of snorkel gear for the underground rivers.
Live Xcaret Park Riviera Maya with all the benefits!
- Access to Plus Area facilities (dressing rooms, restrooms and lockers).
- One lunch buffet. Includes one beer and unlimited non-alcoholic beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food.
- Tours in three underground rivers (a secure bag service for your belongings prior to during the river journey is included).
- Xcaret México Espectacular presentation.
- Access to the beach, inlet and natural pools.
- Visits to the Butterfly Pavilion, Coral Reef Aquarium and the Aviary.
- Children’s World, a place of fun exclusively for the little ones.
- Horse Exhibition, Papantla Flying Men and Pre-Hispanic Dances.
- Tropical jungle trail.
- Use of snorkeling gear (requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD).
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATM and shops).
- Free parking.
- You must bring the printed proof of purchase.
- Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing. Additionally, bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Only use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide are allowed in the park. Otherwise, at the entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs, get the photos of your visit, or enjoy an Optional Activity.
- Xcaret park is open 365 days a year from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Free admission for children 4 years old and under. Children 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price. In both cases an ID is mandatory.
- Children and over 4.5 ft tall but under 12 years of age must show an ID to verify their age as well.
- Snorkeling gear requires a refundable deposit of $10 USD.
- Transportation from Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya is included only if you add it at the moment of purchase.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; those cancelled made between 0 and 2 days prior to your booking date, or in the case of no-shows, or not using your coupon, are non-refundable. Any change of the booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.