Tulum Tour with Cobá
Cobá and Tulum await you for an incredible excursion
Visit two archaeological sites, Tulum and Coba: Climb the Coba pryamid, the highest in the Yucatan Peninsula, ride a bike through its jungle paths and marvel at its structures in this unique Cobá Tour. In the Tulum ruins, one of the most important walled cities built on the seashore, you will have the Caribbean Sea and the historical legacy of the former civilization at the Yucatan Peninsula in one place. Later, at Xel-Ha you will be delighted with the dishes of your choice at the typical or international food buffets, in addition to the domestic open bar throughout your stay at the park.
What to do in Tulum? During Xcaret's Tulum tour you will observe the 60 restored temples of this archaeological park, and you will get to know the most representative ones up close, such as El Castillo, the tallest structure, which is located on a cliff and is the most photographed point of Tulum; La Muralla, a unique vestige of its kind, has five entrances and surrounds the site at three points; and El Templo, where you will see murals that have survived all this time.
*Must present an ID at the Park’s ticket booth
About your tour Cobá - Tulúm
- Round-trip transportation on a panoramic bus or luxury van from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Guided visit through Cobá and Tulum (45 min at each site) and free time to explore on your own.
- Specialized bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Train at the entrance/exit of Tulum.
- Box lunch on board the transportation to Cobá and light snacks on the way to Tulum.
- Softs drinks and bottled water on board the transportation.
- One hour of buffet and domestic open bar at Xel-Há at the end of both tours.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Wear comfortable clothes, as well as a hat. For your comfort, you can bring a change of clothes for Xel-Há.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent must only have titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.
- Bring cash or a credit card to buy souvenirs, an Optional Activity, the photos of your experience, and for personal expenses.
- Duration: approximately 12 hours.
- There is an additional tax fee for the use of video cameras inside the archaeological sites, not included in the tour price.
- Children over 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present an ID to verify their age when boarding the transportation.
- Reservations cancelled more than 2 days prior to your original booking date are subject to a 10% charge for administrative fees; cancellations made between 0 and 2 days prior to your original booking date, or in the case of no-shows or not using your coupon, are nonrefundable. Any change on your booking date is subject to an adjustment in the price.
- It is not possible to make a change of date the same day of your visit.
- There might be changes without prior notice to the tour’s logistics or operation.
- Smoking Control: At Grupo Xcaret we comply with government regulations by offering smoke-free and emission-free spaces. For smoking, we have designated exclusive areas restricted for minors, pregnant women, senior citizens, and people with cardiovascular and pulmonary health problems.
- Roundtrip transportation from your hotel is included. Select your hotel or meeting point from the list.
- Skip lines! You have direct access.
- Pickup time depedns on your hotel’s location. Once you select it from the list, you will have the exact hour to be on time at the lobby or meeting point.
- The drop off time is according to the location of your hotel.
Get your admission in advance.
We have limited capacity, secure your place.
*Only applies to tickets to Parks and Tours.