DARE TO IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE WORLD OF NURSE SHARKS!
Nurse sharks may be imposing, but once know more about them, you fall in love. This species of shark is completely harmless, as it feeds on mollusks and some small marine species that come from the bottom of the sea.
Sit on a shallow-depth platform where you can interact and watch these sharks closely. At all times you will be accompanied by the trainers, who will tell you interesting facts about their behavior, food and importance in marine life. Then, it's time to put on the snorkel gear and swim with the sharks. Watch them in their natural environment, moving peacefully.
Live the unique experience of swimming with sharks in Playa del Carmen!
- Performance by trainers.
- Talk about sharks.
- Shark interaction on platform.
- Time to snorkel with sharks with the supervision of professional trainers.
- Use of snorkel gear.
- Hours: 11:25 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:15 p.m. and 3:45 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 45 minutes (5 min safety instructions / 5 min show trainers / 10 min interaction in platform / 25 min equipment delivery, free swim and final talk about the conservation of the species).
- Minimum age required: 8 years or a minimum height of 4.6 ft accompanied by an adult with paid activity.
- Maximum capacity: 22 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions.
- Minors 12 and older can do the activity alone.
- Age and height requirements are mandatory.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, for a full refund you must notify 48 hours in advance.