EXPLORE A CORAL REEF WITHOUT THE NEED TO BE AN EXPERT DIVER
Board a comfortable boat and enjoy a relaxed tour to the Barracuda Reef, near the coast of Xcaret.
Upon arrival, immerse yourself and admire the reef with the Snuba® technology, consisting on a snorkel-like visor and a diving regulator, with the difference being that the oxygen tank floats on the surface. This allows you to move freely and appreciate the beauty of the Barracuda Reef.
Dive at your own pace, with the advice of expert instructors who will teach you everything you need to know to practice this activity that is among the best things to do in Playa del Carmen.
Explore the Caribbean Sea with this modern method!
- Round-trip boat ride to Barracuda Reef.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Guided tour by certified guide.
- Departures: 11:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather conditions). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the park.
- Duration: 1 h 15 min (25 min of safety training, 10 min boat ride to the reef, 30 min in the water, 10 min travel back).
- Minimum age required: 12 years (all participants must know how to swim).
- Maximum depth: 23 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 12 people.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer from heart, back or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or serious injury.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, for a full refund you must notify 48 hours in advance.