- Optional activities
Experience traditional Temascal and find your inner peace at Xcaret park!
Live the Temascal pre-Hispanic tradition, with which you can reconnect with yourself and achieve a state of mental and physical relaxation. Temascal is an ancient Mexican ritual which unifies the four elements in a process that includes aromatic herbal steam created by the interaction of cold water on volcanic stones. At the end, cool off in a natural pool surrounded by the beauty of Xcaret for a complete purification experience.
Feel renewed with this pre-Hispanic ritual!
Regular price:$ 3900 USD
Online price:$ 3510 USD *
*10% Off Purchasing 7-20 days in advance
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Ceremony in fire circle.
- Ceremony inside Temascal (steam bath).
- Bath in river pool and farewell.
- Personal towel (only during activity).
- Hours: 12:30 p.m., 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.
- Duration: 1 hour (5 min welcome, 10 fire ceremony, 10 steam bath, 25-30 steam bath in temascal and 15 bath in river pool).
- Minimum age: 12 years old (activity recommended for adults only).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those people who suffer claustrophobia, epilepsy, hypertension, diabetes, heart problems, asthma, low blood pressure or with a rhinoplasty operation.
- Not included: transportation, admission to Xcaret Park, photos or videos.