- Optional activities
- Swim with sharks
Sharks! Interactive Adventure
Dare to immerse yourself in the world of nurse sharks!
When you see them, they impose you, but when you get to know them up close, you fall in love. This species of shark is totally harmless, as it feeds on mollusks and some small marine species, that come up from the bottom of the sea.
Start this adventure with the fun welcome of Xcaret trainers and a brief explanation of what you are going to experience.
Sit on a shallow-depth platform where you can interact and watch sharks closely. At all times you will be accompanied by the trainers, who will tell you interesting facts about their behavior, food and importance in marine life.
Then, it's time to put on the snorkel gear and swim with the sharks. Watch them in their natural environment, moving quietly, close to you.
Live the unique experience of swimming with sharks, in the best place in Cancun and the Riviera Maya!
Regular price:$ 5999 USD
Online price:$ 5399 USD *
*Get 15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. And a 10% OFF booking 7- 20 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
- Performance by trainers.
- Talk about sharks.
- Shark interaction on platform.
- Use of snorkel gear.
- Time to snorkel with sharks with the supervision of professional trainers.
- Hours: 11:25 a.m., 12:45 p.m., 2:15 p.m., 3:45 p.m.
- Duration: 40 minutes (5 for instructions, 5 for show, 10 for interaction and 20 minutes of free swim and a talk about conservation).
- Minimum age: 8 years old (in the company of a paying adult, from 15 years of age can make the activity alone).
- Maximum capacity: 12 people (essential requirement to enjoy activity).
- Pregnant women up to 4 months can participate.
- Minors 15 and older can do the activity alone.
- Age and height requirements are mandatory.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, you must notify 48 hours in advance, for a full refund.