Enter the sanctuary of the impressive stingrays of the Mexican Caribbean. Like its cousins, the nurse sharks, this is a very friendly species with which you will be able to interact.
Start on a platform where you'll see them up close, feed them and even feel the softness of their fins. A coach will guide you during the activity, with very important information about the rays and their role in the marine world.
Then you will snorkel in very clear and calm waters, ideal for admiring the way they move as if they were flying under the sea.
Enjoy this encounter in a natural paradise!
Regular price:$ 3999 USD
Online price:$ 3599 USD *
* 10% OFF purchasing at least 7 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
- Talk about stingrays.
- Stingrays interaction on platform.
- Use of snorkel gear.
- Time to snorkel with stingrays with the supervision of professional trainers.
- Hours: from 11:45 a.m. 12:45 p.m., 1:45 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:45 p.m. (subject to weather). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the Park.
- Duration: 50 minutes (5 safety instructions and orientation talk / 15 platform interaction / 5 equipment delivery / 20 free swim / 5 talk on species conservation).
- Minimum age required: 4 years (under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult).
- Pregnant women with more than four months must not participate in this activity, nor people with hearing problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes and heart problems.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, you must notify 48 hours in advance, for a full refund.