The serenity of the Xcaret inlet is perfect to explore with your family.
Everyone can do this activity using Snuba® technology. Consists of a visor used for snorkeling, and a diving regulator that connects to a tank floating on the surface. Thus the displacement is free, and you can enjoy underwater landscape for longer.
Book now and enjoy Snuba® Bahía with your family!
Regular price:CAN$ 6416 CAD
Online price:CAN$ 5775 CAD*
* 10% OFF purchasing at least 7 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Guided tour by certified guide.
- Schedules: 11:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the Park.
- Duration: 1 hour (25 instructions and equipment placement / 35 activity).
- Minimum age required: 9 years (all participants must know how to swim).
- Maximum depth: 23 ft
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or medical restrictions.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, you must notify 48 hours in advance, for a full refund.