Explore the Caribbean Sea with the most modern and practical method in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Snuba® Reef lets you discover the secrets of Barracuda Reef, located off the shore of Xcaret Park. Dive at your own pace with the guide of expert instructors, who will teach you everything you need to practice this activity. Be impressed by the world of the Mexican Caribbean with Snuba® Reef!
£/£ 4505 GBP
£/£ 4054 GBP *
*10% Off Purchasing 7-20 days in advance
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified dive guide.
- Round-trip boat ride to Barracuda reef.
- Hours: 11:00 to 4:00 h. (every hour and 15 min).
- Maximum depth: 23 feet.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 min (25 instructions, 10 boat trip to Barracuda reef, 30 in the water and 10 back to the park).
- Minimum age: 12 years old (all participants, adults and children must know how to swim).
- A deposit is required ($25 USD/ $300 MXN) in order to use one snorkel equipment (refundable).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension or diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or serious injury.
- Not included: transportation, admission to Xcaret Park, photos or videos.
- Your purchase will have a guarantee 100% free of bad weather risks, which you will be able to make valid upon arrival to the Park.
- Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase.
- All other schedule changes must me made 48 hours before your visit.