Get onboard a comfortable boat and enjoy a relaxed tour to the Barracuda Reef, near the Xcaret coast.
Upon arrival, immerse yourself and admire the reef with Snuba® technology. It consists of a snorkel-like visor and a diving regulator, with the difference being that the oxygen tank floats on the surface. This allows you to move freely to the bottom and appreciate the beauty of Barracuda Reef.
Dive at your own pace, with the advice of expert instructors who will teach you everything you need to know to practice this activity.
Explore the Caribbean Sea with this modern method in Cancun and the Riviera Maya!
¥ 38332 CNY
¥ 34499 CNY *
* 10% OFF purchasing at least 7 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
- Round-trip boat ride to Barracuda reef.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Guided tour by certified guide.
- Departures: 11:00 a.m., 12:15 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:45 p.m., 4:00 p.m. (subject to weather). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the Park.
- Duration: 1 h 15 min (30 min of safety training, placement of the equipment and practice, 30 min in the water, 15 min travel time).
- Minimum age required: 12 years (all participants must know how to swim).
- Maximum depth: 23 ft
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart, back or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or serious injury.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, you must notify 48 hours in advance, for a full refund.