Get to know the most modern experience in the underwater world of Cancun and Riviera Maya. Snuba® Reef allows you to discover the secrets of Barracuda Reef, located just in front of Xcaret Park in the Caribbean Sea. Dive at your own pace with the guidance of expert instructors that will teach you everything you need to practice this friendly activity. Marvel at the intense blue of the Caribbean and enjoy Snuba Reef in Xcaret!
Regular price:$5900 USD
Online price:$5310 USD*
*10% Off Purchasing 7-20 days in advance
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Personal scuba diving tank.
- Mask, fins and weight belt (only during activity).
- Tour guided by certified dive guide.
- Round-trip boat ride to Barracuda reef.
- Hours: 11:00 to 4:00 h. (every hour and 15 min).
- Maximum depth: 16 to 22 feet.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 min (25 instructions, 10 boat trip to Barracuda reef, 30 in the water and 10 back to the park).
- Minimum age: 12 years old (important to know how to swim).
- A deposit is required ($25 USD/ $300 MXN) in order to use one snorkel equipment (refundable).
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule.
- Those who suffer ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes, heart disease and pregnant women cannot participate in this activity.
- Not included: transportation, admission to Xcaret Park, photos or videos.
- Your purchase will have a guarantee 100% free of bad weather risks, which you will be able to make valid upon arrival to the Park.
- Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase.
- All other schedule changes must me made 48 hours before your visit.