With the innovative Sea Trek® helmet, you'll be able to walk and breathe on the bottom of the sea, just like on the surface!
You’ll be welcome in a special area, where the guides explain the simple use of the helmet and about the activity.
Next, you will be provided with the Sea Trek® helmet that you must try on first, it must fit well to enjoy the activity.
Afterwards, you will descend by some steps to the seabed. This descent is little by little, so you become familiarized to the water environment and the use of the helmet.
When you reach the bottom, you will be guided by a path marked by railings, for an underwater walk more comfortable.
Breathe in a natural way and enjoy the scenery that surrounds you!
Regular price:A$ 8004 AUD
Online price:A$ 7203 AUD *
* 10% OFF purchasing at least 7 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
- Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during the activity).
- Hours: Low season 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. / High season 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m.(subject to weather). Confirm your activity upon arrival at the Park to choose your schedule.
- Duration: 40 minutes (15 instructions / 25 under the sea).
- Minimum age required: 8 years (important to try on the helmet, it must adjust well to enjoy the activity).
- Maximum depth: 16.4 ft
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart or ear problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension or diabetes; with recent surgery, fractures or serious injury.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, you must notify 48 hours in advance, for a full refund.