Take a walk under the sea, close to Xcaret stingrays, and breathing like on the surface with the Sea Trek® helmet.
Begin your experience with a briefing of what you are going to experience. Then, try on the Sea Trek® helmet, which must fit well for the activity.
Get down to the seabed by a few steps, that allow you to adapt to the helmet and the surroundings.
This innovative activity in Cancun and Riviera Maya, allows you to breathe like on the surface at a depth of 3.5 meters.
Here experts guide you through the stingrays natural habitat, to see them very close to you!
Meet the stingray of the Caribbean without having to swim!
Regular price:$ 5999 USD
Online price:$ 5399 USD *
*Get 15% OFF purchasing at least 21 days in advance. And a 10% OFF booking 7- 20 days in advance. Prices subject to change without notice. Restrictions apply.
- Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during the activity).
- Hours: from 11:30 a.m. 12:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. (subject to weather). You must choose your schedule upon arrival at the Park.
- Duration: 40 minutes (15 safety instructions and orientation talk / 25 interaction).
- Minimum age required: 8 years (under 15 years must be accompanied by an adult).
- Maximum depth: 50 ft.
- Maximum capacity: 15 people
- Pregnant women must not participate in this activity, nor people with hearing problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension, diabetes and heart problems.
- Your purchase is valid for one year and has a Bad Weather Guarantee (only applies 24 hours in advance).
- In case you need to cancel, you must notify 48 hours in advance, for a full refund.