- Optional activities
- Sea Trek® Stingrays
Sea Trek® Stingrays
Visit the Stingrays in their natural environment... in the bottom of the sea!
Walk under water while breathing with a Sea Trek®
helmet and meet the majestic stingrays that inhabit the waters of Xcaret Park.
This innovative activity allows you to breathe comfortably at a depth of 13 feet, while expert instructors teach you the natural
habitat of the stingrays and tropical fish in a real underwater paradise. Experience a completely different experience beneath
the waters of Xcaret Nature Park!
Regular price:$ 5900 USD
Online price:$ 5310 USD *
*10% Off Purchasing 7-20 days in advance
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Personal Sea Trek® helmet.
- Diving shoes (only during activity).
- Hours: 11:30 to 3:30 h. (every hour).
- Maximum depth: 13 feet.
- Duration: 45 min (15 instructions and 30 interaction).
- Minimum age: over 8 years old (it is important to try on the helmet, it must adjust well to perform the activity).
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- To offer you a better service, remember to confirm your activity reservation upon arrival to the park, where you will be able to choose your preferred schedule.
- Activity not recommended for pregnant women and those who suffer heart, ear or back problems, asthma, epilepsy, claustrophobia, hypertension or diabetes.
- Not included: transportation, admission to Xcaret Park, photos or videos.
- Your purchase will have a guarantee 100% free of bad weather risks, which you will be able to make valid upon arrival to the Park.
- Your coupon is good for 1 year from date of purchase.
- All other schedule changes must me made 48 hours before your visit.